Obligatory "About Me" Junk
I was a hardcore developer for over 15 years. My experience includes working on a DNA analysis program, helping design and build a web based curriculum management system, and developing customized and highly complex customer relationship management (CRM) systems for companies such as Compaq, GM, Diebold, Trane, and John Deere.
After that I worked as a web builder, creating and webmastering various sites like:
- Ridley Report - a video news site
- PorcManor - a site to connect liberty loving renters and landlords
- Murphy's Taproom - a Manchester bar/restaurant
Those sites have moved on to other support and administration options, and I'm no longer interested in doing web development.
I've also been exploring my entrepreneurial side by working on Shire Silver, which is a better form of precious metal bullion. I do seem to be more of an inventor than an entrepreneur though, and am looking for people with complementary skills to partner with.
Over time I have moved politically through libertarianism to anarchism. Since anarchism is a fairly loaded term, to be more specific I like to use the terms agorist and voluntaryist. But these are all extensions and interpretations of the Non Aggression Principle.
I moved to Newport, New Hampshire on May 1st 2005 as a member of the Free State Project. Since then I've built a house in Deerfield, had that foreclosed and moved to Henniker, then Manchester, then Grafton, then back to Manchester, then Seabrook, and now I'm living on a permaculture farm in the Raymond area. Somewhere in there I spent a month in Weare.
What I do
Like most people, I do lots of stuff:
- I volunteered for a year as a reporter for the local online newspaper, covering the school board
- I was elected as a Trustee of the Trust Funds for Deerfield
- I have been active in state and local politics
- I was a Liberty Dollar Associate starting in 1999
- I am the driving force behind the Shire Silver project