Murphy's Taproom has a new menu. They haven't updated the website yet, but the harcopies are out.
There are some new vegetarian options I need to try as well as some old favorites:
- Nachos can be made vegetarian, just ask for no bacon
- Jalapeno Poppers!
- Fried Mozzarella Sticks
- Potato Leek Soup - very good, but not quite a meal
- Meade Faille Onion Soup - need to check on this
- Ploughman's Lunch - a chunk of cheddar and Irish soda bread with apple and tomato wedges
- Portabella Parmesan - breaded and fried portabella served on linguini
- Portabella Burger - just what you'd think, and I had it tonight. Delicious!
Oh yeah, they also have wireless Internet. I'm writing this from the Taproom!